Style Surgery – Christmas Edition
Next Style Surgery I am running will be on styling your home for Christmas. Topics I will cover:
- Decorating/designing with the senses – you need to consider all the senses when creating a festive treat, to make a memorable space.
- Entertaining – tips for styling your dining table and also presentation of food and drinks
- Decorating without a tree – alternative ways to add festive cheer to your home other than a tree
- Lighting – key styling tool and best way to create atmosphere and highlighting details
- Forgotten spaces – Bathrooms, bedrooms and outside – ideas on how you can decorate them during the festivities.
We will also make an item for your home, that you will take away with you as a new decoration for your self or give to someone as a gift. There will be a Q&A at the end so you can ask any design or styling issues that might not have been covered in the session.
Homemade baking and refreshments (tea & coffee) and for those not driving a mulled cider (so make arrangements not to bring the car!)
If you require further information about any of the topics or would like to ask a specific question then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or my mobile number is 07708766053
A notebook will be provided, so just bring yourself and a pen!
There is parking outside the wasps studio, that is free at the weekend, or you can park at the Overgate car park which is about 10 minutes away. If you go onto the wasps website, you will find a handy map with directions. The class will take place in one of the event spaces on level 4, there is lift that will take you up. I will meet everyone in reception just before 1.30pm and will take you up to space.
For more details and how to book follow the link below – STYLE SURGERY
Hope to see you there.